4 speed auto transmission
Power Windows
Power Locks
Cruise Control
Tilt Wheel
Cold Air Conditioning
Power Rear Window
Factory AM FM Cassette player

This is a rare find in the northern half of the United States–A clean full size Bronco. Original paint, original interior, etc.

I bought this on 8-23-2010. I bought it for a good price. I am selling it at a good price. Why did I buy it? I bought it to resell it and make a few hundred bucks off of the transaction. If that offends you, do not bid. I’m confident that it will sell for my buy it now price.

The previous owner installed a new serpentine belt, all radiator hoses, a new radiator, etc. The ABS light is on...likely a wheel speed sensor. The engine compartment is just as clean as the interior. The engine, trans, and axles do not have any leaks. The Bronco has newer metal brake lines from front to rear. The previous owner had issues with it occasionally stalling. He thought the fuel pump must be going bad, and he had multiple other vehicles and didn’t want to mess with this one. I had my mechanic look at it today (8-23-2010 @ 6:00 pm), and the fuel pressure is right on factory specs @ 38 psi. The fuel pressure regulator works fine too. I’m nearly certain that the ignition control module is the culprit for the occasional stalling and I will buy a new one tomorrow on the way home from work. I’ve driven this vehicle around my property today, and it drives fine. The engine runs smoothly, the transmission shifts smoothly, the 4x4 system works, (including low range), and the AC is cold. The Bronco has a mild exhaust leak, however the engine runs smooth and has plenty of power. The engine does not smoke, knock, tick, etc. It observes to be in excellent mechanical condition. The brakes work great. All the headlights and tail lights work. The wipers work. The rear window works. The power windows work–they are fast, not old, tired, & slow like most vehicles of this age. This is not a new vehicle, but considering the age of the Bronco, and the location of the Bronco, I dare you to find a cleaner one for a better price. If you do, by all means buy it.

The pictures speak for themselves. Look at the pictures. I took the time to take many pictures of the vehicle. The pictures show the exact condition of the Bronco. All pictures were taken today (8-23-2010 @ 6:30 pm).

I make no excuses for this vehicle. It is a clean 15 year old Bronco XLT with less than 95,000 miles on it, for less than $3000. The buy it now price is $2999. This vehicle obviously comes without any warranty.
Quick recap:

1. I bought the vehicle on 8-23-2010.
2. All pictures of the vehicle were taken on 8-23-2010.
3. I am selling the vehicle on 8-23-2010.
4. Buy It Now Price is $2999.
5. Located in Philo, Oh 43771

Payment & Delivery:

---$500 Non-refundable deposit due within 24 hours of winning the auction. If you cannot do that, don’t bid.

---FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE. If you cannot do that, don’t bid.

---I would deliver up to 200 miles from zip code 43771 for $3.00 per loaded mile. I would do so only after being paid in full for the Bronco and delivery fee via paypal

---Vehicle must be picked up or delivered within 7 days of auction close.

23 large pictures are here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0613065654
1978 Ford F-250
469 V-8: 340 HP, 525 TQ
C6, NP-205, 4.10's, 42" TSL's on 15x8's
D60: Detroit, 35 spline Alloy Shafts w/ Longfield Superjoints,
Dedenbear Knuckles, Drive Flanges.
1410 Driveshafts, D70-U Welded, 12K Winch,
A-6 OBA, Personality

Return to Buy.. Sell.. Trade..